Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rang the Bell

December 4, 2008

I have many interesting things to post, but I'm up to my eyeballs in other stuff (interpretation: grading, grading, grading). Two important things tonight (and more tomorrow, if I make progress on my other stuff).

First:

Thanks to the many Erin fans for lifting us up, both by contributing to The Erin Project and by lighting up Erin's Lunch for Life Christmas tree. It's not to late to join either endeavor if you haven't yet.

Second:

Erin Rang the Bell today. This means she finished her last day of radiation, signed the guest book (how weird is that?), and got to clang a bell to signify the event. We are SO ready to stay home for a few days and eat our own cooking.

Speaking of which, Erin has a double batch of dark chocolate pecan brownies in the oven, getting ready for the CNCF bake sale tomorrow on the bridge at Texas Children's. Needless to say, someone else will drive these brownies to Houston. We are not going back until they make us (next Thursday. . .when she starts yet another round of topo/cyclo).

1 comment:

  1. Yum-yum. Thanks a lot-now I have to go eat something really rich and chocolatey before I go to bed!

    Shea

    ReplyDelete