Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Launch (or Re-Launch)

August 27, 2010

I can read the date and know today is an Odd Friday, but I woke up not feeling well this morning and took a slow start to the day. Next Friday is also an Odd Friday, but my soccer team has a tournament in Dallas the next day, and I probably need to make the three-hour drive on Friday afternoon/evening instead of driving like a crazy woman way early Saturday morning.

Interpretation: Give me a chance to re-group on Lanyard Workshops. I will launch the new season with the Let's Get Back To It! Odd Friday Lanyard Workshop at my house on Friday September 17.

I hate to put off the start to the fall lanyard season because I have so much good news about how lanyards have gone this summer: new schools, new venues, new lanyard wearers, new lanyards makers! Still, I think we can all use a break today. A lot of folks have barely survived the first week of school and several of us face that hill next week.

If you don't know what to do with yourself, come help us out a the NB Fun Run in Cypress tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment