August 10, 2008
10. No more thin, hard hotel pillows.
9. Coffee that actually tastes like coffee.
8. Always available internet access.
7. Everyone's poop is back to normal.
6. Adults and children don't have to share the bathroom sink.
5. More than one comfy chair.
4. Readily available vegetables.
3. Waking up pinioned to the bed by dogs nestling in under each arm (but on top of the covers)
2. Not having to fill the gas tank four times in a week.
1. Erin has access to a fully equipped kitchen (To understand why this made the number one slot, check out the photos below of the dinner that she and Ayesha cooked on Friday night.)