Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Done

October 6, 2008

As best I can tell, Erin should finish getting heparinized in a moment or two. Walter will tote the stuff to the van and hit the road just in time to enjoy as much of Houston's traffic as he did driving in this morning between 6:45 and 9:30. I will have to interview him over a grain-based beverage this evening to get his impression of Day 5. I do not think it bodes well for a thumbs up for clinic efficiency (though in fairness: Mondays never rock).

The only other thing I have to say is that within moments of returning to my office after teaching, I received this e-mail from Erin.

Subject:
JACKSON IS PUKING WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Body: Dad just went to get Tylenol because Jackson says it is because of his head . should we give him zofran? miss you.

Erin

If you didn't already know it, Walter is a brave man, and I love him alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment