Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Bit Better

May 8, 2008

Erin felt well enough to go to school this morning, claiming she felt like a 67 on a scale from 1-100. I think the day pooped her out. She agreed to physical therapy after school, but not soccer. I have hope that she just has the BVC (Brazos Valley Crud) that most local residents get this time of year, and that it will run its course by the weekend.

I turned in final grades today and will make myself scarce from the office
(thus avoiding the belly-achers and whiners) until it's time to gear up for summer school. Now if I can just find my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Erin -
    Thank you for baking for our TCH bake sale! Your brownies were a hit! Every single one of them sold:)
    I think it was a great marketing technique to slap your pretty smiling face on the label. I bet your techno-mom had a little hand in that, huh?
    Thanks girl - we've only crunched part of the numbers and we're up to 2500 in bake sale sales! We still have to add up credit card receipts! Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you're feeling a wee little bit better.
    Lara Weberling and family...

    ReplyDelete