Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Relax

January 12, 2010

As if escaping from temperatures in the teens, in favor of temperatures in the 70s, isn't enough, here's what else I enjoyed when I skived off last week.

NOTE BENE: For those of you who know Max's sister Hannah and brother Nicky, you will know I didn't have to photoshop this shot to make it perfect.


This second shot is the sunset at Dana Point, named for adventurer and author Richard Henry Dana, author of Two Years before the Mast, and other books, both fanciful and academic.

I will be back to reality tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Your sky picture is breath-taking. I am glad you've been having fun! The 70s sound so lovely!! It's in the 20s in NYC.

    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have read my mind! I was going to tell you to visit Dana Point but I didn't want to overload you.

    JS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, The upper photo, with the very red sky, is Del Mar. Everything is just breathtakingly gorgeous as well as excruciatingly relaxing. I now understand what motivates beach bums.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have that fiery red sky sometimes...takes my breath away. The blue one-is right out my veranda-in my pretend life!

    ~Shea

    ReplyDelete