Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zip

May 6, 2010

Where did the week go?

Last Thursday I was celebrating the end of teaching for the semester and planning what I would do with my copious free time between the end of classes and my finals, which are scheduled for the 12th. I looked up yesterday and realized that May Day had come and gone without me getting to my desk to pay bills. I did get that done yesterday, avoiding having to live through record-breaking temps with my A/C turned off for failure to pay my electric bill.

I do have a shiny car, thanks to the Shammy Car Wash.

I did finish The Arabian Nights. I had doubts myself over the last couple of months, and if I had registered an account at Intrade we could have watched the price shoot up from subprime to 100 last Friday and Saturday.

I do have sore arms from my hepatitis A and B and tetanus shots for South Africa.

Seems like pitifully little in a week. Either the week has zipped by full of minutia or I've accomplished zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment